Miss Marzipan, a wonderful lady whose magic touch creates all sorts of beautiful things (do have a look at her blog and you’ll see what I mean), has nominated No Naughties for the Versatile Blogger Award. I thank her for her kindness.
I’m not going to follow all the rules of this Award (sorry!): I’ll just nominate a handful of blogs. If I have nominated your blog and you don’t want to take part, that’s absolutely fine. There’s no obligation whatsoever to participate or respond. I am merely listing blogs I think will be interesting, for different reasons, for others to follow.
Many thanks for those of you who follow and read this blog, and those who have kindly told others about No Naughties – much appreciated!
I hope you all have a wonderful 2013!
THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD
Nominated by: Miss Marzipan
• Display the award certificate on your website
• Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
• Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers (Versatile Blogger)
• Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
• Post 7 interesting things about yourself
7 things about me:
- I’m horse mad (and a great animal lover in general) and I love riding on Dartmoor.
- I’m an avid ‘Swanwicker’.
- I’ve lived in four different countries and now live in South West England.
- Some think you can never have too many shoes or handbags, but I think you can never have too many books.
- I love salt liquorice – and I’m so pleased you can now get sugar-free varieties as well!
- My hubby cooks the best roast dinners.
- I’d love to have riding holidays in Australia, South Africa and the US. Maybe one day…
My nominees for the Versatile Blogger Award (in alphabetical order):
Karin Bachmann – fascinating serialised short stories for children (and adults) in English and German (a new story has recently started)
candids by Jo – food and travel stories through her beautiful photography
Cucina Ceri – paleo, gluten free & refined sugar free recipes, all super delicious
Make, bake and sew – wonderful things to make and bake
Simon Says! – solid (and humorous!) writing advice for aspiring and established writers
Sufey – a feel-good blog: inspiration, positivity and healthy baking